CHILI COOKOFF ENTRY, RULES, DO'S and DON'TS (please read prior to entering)
- October 18th - ONLINE
- Application and Entry Fee must be received online via Chili Cookoff Entry Purchase. If you need to make other application arrangements, please Email us at EventInfo@CotoVillageOnline.org.
DAY OF EVENT
- Entries must be on event site no later than 3:30 PM
- Chili must be pre-cooked & ready to serve
- Entries to be placed in heating pan to be provided by HOA & kept warm via
- No store bought chili allowed
- Once chili is submitted you will not have access to it until judging is complete
- Chili can be labeled to note special ingredients, spices, etc.
- Chili can be red, green, meat only, with or without beans
- This will be a blind tasting competition with no identification of source
- Judging will be by the people’s choice
- Score Cards will be made available to all tasters
- BEST OVERALL; Taste, Color, Consistency, Aroma, Heat
- SPICIEST; But must not melt taste buds with heat
- MOST CREATIVE INGREDIENTS; Sausage? Pineapple? Wine? Cocoa? Cinnamon? Rattlesnake meat? ???